The World Forum on Energy Regulation (WFER) will take place in Lima, Peru from 22 – 25 August, 2023. Hosted by ICER, the voluntary framework for cooperation between energy regulators worldwide, the event fosters an exchange of knowledge and best practices in energy regulation.
GET.transform will contribute to the event through expert insights on off-grid frameworks. Daniel Cumpa-Exebio, Country Window Coordinator Peru at GET.transform, will share success factors on the panel “Micro-Grids ‘Islands of Power’ and Other Energy Access Solutions” (23 August, 4.30-6pm PET). The panel will delve into the role of micro-grids and other viable solutions in achieving greater energy access, the current state of progress, and the type of regulatory reforms required to pick up speed.
Further expert speakers include:
- Abdellatif Bardach, President, MEDREG and the National Electricity Regulatory Authority of Morocco
- Dafe C. Akpeneye, Commissioner, Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Ziria Tibalwa Waako, CEO, Electricity Regulatory Authority of Uganda (ERA)
- Moderator: Lorraine Akiba (President/CEO LHA Ventures)
- Technical Coordinator: Erin Hammel, Director International Programs, National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC)
Learn more and register at: wferperu2023.com