The African Forum of Utility Regulators (AFUR) is hosting a second webinar on the upcoming toolbox of African model mini-grid regulations. The compilation of best practices will ultimately equip stakeholders with guidance on technical standards, grid arrival regulations, innovations for sustainable mini-grid tariffs, and bankable legal frameworks. While the first webinar honed in on technical aspects, the current one will dive into the financial dimension of mini-grid regulation.
AFUR is partnering with GET.transform on the overall activity which aims to supply peer exchange and regulatory solutions that enable scaled up mini-grid investment and advance harmonised regulation on the continent.
The speakers of the webinar, African Model Mini-Grid Regulations: Looking Through a Financial Lens, will be:
- Debbie Roets, Executive Secretary, AFUR
- Samuel S. Bunnya, Project Coordinator, AFUR
- Dr. Diego Perez Lopez – Financial Expert
- Temitope Udo-Affia, TA Coordinator Off-Grid Regulation & Markets, GET.transform
- Moses Kakooza, Consultant (Moderator)
To join live on the day, register at: bit.ly/AFUR22Jun