The ARE Energy Access Investment Forum (EAIF) is the annual business and finance event for the decentralised renewable energy (DRE) sector. The conference aims to enable and foster business and investor partnerships for the purpose of renewable electrification, economic growth, and decarbonisation.
EAIF 2023 will take place on 21-23 March 2023 in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. GET.transform will support the event through expert contributions. Temitope Udo-Affia, Lead for Off-Grid Regulation & Market Development at GET.transform, will moderate a high-level panel on
“Investment in DRE and the clean energy transition – state of play and new initiatives” (21 March, 09.40am GMT/10.40am CET). The panel speakers include:
- Jean-Francis Semporé, Executive Director, ECREEE
- Gillian-Alexandre Huart, CEO, ENGIE Energy Access
- Emile Mouloundou, Subsaharian Africa General Manager, Schneider Electric
- Kevin K. Kariuki, Vice President – Power, Energy, Climate & Green Growth, AfDB
- Gurbuz Gonul, Director for Country Engagements and Partnerships, IRENA
- Bärbel Höhn, Special Representative for Energy in Africa, Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development – Germany (BMZ)
EAIF 2023 is co-hosted by the African Development Bank and the Sustainable Energy Fund for Africa, and made possible by GET.invest and Prospect who are supported by the European Union, Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands and Austria.
Register now at: eaif.energy